- CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY — High Penetration Real Time Sampling GPR
- MONOSTATIC ANTENNA — Better performance vs. conventional bistatic GPR
- AIRBORNE & AIR-COUPLED — Easy to operate, even in non-walkable terrain
- PERFORMANCE — 45 dB increased S/N-ratio versus conventional GPR
- GPR — Fits all our popular low frequency SE-antennas
- HANDHELD RUGGED CONTROL UNIT — Included, with DGPS
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH OPERATION — No cables, less ringing
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION — 16 hours between charges
- COMPACT AND LIGHT — Complete system below 7 kg
- UNPARALLELED PENETRATION— Up to 120 m depths
- LOW TRANSMITTER OUTPUT — Less ringing in data
- POST PROCESSING SOFTWARE — Included
REAL TIME SAMPLING
The COBRA PLUG-IN GPR uses Real Time Sampling of the radar signal. Today major manufacturers use conventional interleaved sequential sampling, giving only a down converted replica of the real signal.
The Real Time Sampling allows for 32,000 stacks/second resulting in an amazing 45 dB increased signal-to-noise ratio.
Wireless Bluetooth connection between GPR and control unit replaces interfering coax-cables and fragile fibre optic links.
An Ultra Rugged Mesa PDA with embedded software is used for
Data is stored in standard SEGY geophysical format.
The complete GPR-unit plugs into a single SUBECHO Antenna, any selectable model. No need for bistatic configuration.
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.