The new XS model GPA 500 XS is the compact successor to the GPA 500.
The 3D ground scanner model 2020 is equipped with the new active touch display of the XS series and is very easy to use.
The advantages of GPA ground scanners are the high depth performance and the ability to discover soil anomalies, e.g. cavities. Combined with the professional pulse induction technology, localized metals will be discriminated, so that the new GPA 500 XS is ideally suited for gold prospector and treasure hunter.
The GPA 500 XS can be used universally on all soils and reaches a maximum depth of up to 10 meters. Both rocky soils, but also highly mineralized soils and rocky ground are no difficulty, since the GPA 500 XS adjusts to the respective soil and can therefore be used worldwide.
The advantages of the new GPA 500 XS:
- Measurement of soil changes, e.g. Metals, cavities and treasures up to a maximum depth of 10 meters
- Compact ground scanner with integrated metal discrimination and active touch display for easy operation
- Integrated Gold ID-XL metal discrimination with metal type display, e.g. Gold, aluminum, copper
- KTS 3D Android app pre-installed on the supplied tablet computer
- Made in Germany, available with the certificate of origin from the IHK Darmstadt (German Chamber of Industry and Commerce)
The GPA probe measures soil changes, which are caused by gold and all other metals, cavities and non-metallic objects. The 3D ground scanner displays soil changes with the 3D visualisation software and 2D live mode search feature.
With the help of the integrated GOLD ID-XL and the gold detector coil, gold, copper and aluminum are discriminated in the advanced ID-mode and displayed as conductivity values.
The compressed construction, a large display, plus a modified pulse induction electronic guarantee a higher search performance and an advanced metal discrimination.
Via Bluetooth the GPA system is wirelessly connected to the provided tablet computer. Through the visualisation software soil changes are displayed in 3D and 2D presentation.
GOLD ID-XL identifies gold from other metals and indicates the metal type through the conductivity value. Simultaneously an acoustic metal discrimination by various tone pitches takes place.
Unlike to other metal detectors, a constant metal discrimination is carried out. Conductivity value and metal type (e.g. “Gold”) are immediately displayed.
The excellent search performance of GPA 500 XS is reached through high-performance sensors, which are integrated in the GPA probe.
GPA 500 XS comes with the 50cm (20”) universal probe. The probe is attached to an extendible carbon telescope bar and with a weight of only 400 grams markedly light and easy to carry.
Compared to other devices, which record data via parallel interface, the Bluetooth-connection allows a fast and save transfer of measured data to the tablet computer.
The GPA 500 XS software displays the measured soil changes on the provided tablet computer. The presentation can alternatively be displayed 2-dimensional or 3-dimensional. Located metals are shown in separate color.
Our GPA 500 XS is the economical alternative to our top devices GPA 1000 XS and GPA 3000 XS and also developed and manufactured in Germany by KTS-Electronic.
Scope of delivery
- GPA 500 XS electronic unit incl. Bluetooth®
- Integrated GOLD ID-XL pulse-induction metal detector
- GPA 500 XS 50cm (20″) probe incl. 2-piece carbon telescope bar
- GOLD-ID-XL waterproof searchcoil 30×30 cm (12″) incl. 2-piece carbon telescope bar.
- 1x1m search frame with cable in pipe, 8-fold dismountable (including backpack)
- Tablet computer (Android) with pre-installed software incl. Li-ion battery and charger
- External battery pack
- Quick charger 220 Volt incl. 110 Volt adapter
- Power inverter with car loading cable
- Solid hard-top case
- New “GPA-Visualizer” App for Android (already installed on tablet computer)
- USB flash drive with software for processing data on other computers
- English, German, French and Spanish user’s manual
- 2 years manufactuer’s warranty for the entire scope of delivery (including hardware and software)