Terra Gold LR 10 is an innovative long range detector for electronic dowsing, incorporating a preset for gold search
Terra Gold LR 10 is an innovative long range detector for electronic dowsing, incorporating a preset for gold search. Gold has its own specific molecular frequencies. LR 10 provides these frequency, to make the desired target detectable.
Desired distance and depth of search can be adjusted by the sensitivity key. Depending on the volume of the target and the ability of the operator, it can reach up to 2.500 meters in radious and 6 meters of depth.
The Terra Gold LR 10 is easy to use. Various selections are made from tactile keys, lighting up the corresponding red led indicators next to them.
It is the smallest model in the LRx series.
Battery condition is easily inspected by led indicators on demand.
LR 10 is assembled within 10 seconds and consists of three parts:
- The main unit.
- The two removable BNC antennas Tr / Rx and
- A removable handle.
Compact robust design, small in size and easily transportable. Its lightweight does not tire the hand of the operator even after long hours of use.
The Terra Gold LR 10 is build featuring the latest microprocessor and component technology with low power consumption for extended use on the search field. It’s probably, the most effective and easy to use long range detector for electronic dowsing on the market today.
The On/Off switch, that turns on and shuts off the detector, has also corresponding led indicators thus providing protection against potential accidental wrong selection.
It is designed and build in the European Union.
CE mark – European Conformity
FCC mark – USA Federal Communications Commission
Restriction of Use of Hazardous Substances
- Compact design
- Tactile keys: with corresponding led indicators
- Preset: gold
- Sensitivity: 4 positions
- Batt. test: voltage with led indicator, 3 positions
- Form broadcast signal: square
- Relative humidity: 95% maximum
- Operating Temperature: -10° to 50° C / 14° to 122° F
- Battery: 1 x 9V alkaline
- Battery consumption: 18 mA
- Operation: 12-16 hours with 9V alkaline
- Parts: Main unit, removable BNC antennas, removable handle
- Main unit: 15 x 6,5 x 2,5 cm / 5,9 x 2,5 x 1 in
- Weight without battery: 306 grams / 10,80 oz
- Instructions: English, Greek, Arabic, Spanish, French
- Warranty: 24 months