Terra Gold LR 200 is an innovative long range detector for electronic dowsing, incorporating 6 frequency presets for gold, silver, brass, copper and cavity search…
Terra Gold LR 200 is an innovative long range detector for electronic dowsing, incorporating 6 frequency presets for gold, silver, brass, copper and cavity search. Every metal has its own specific molecular frequency while earth cavities have different conductivity response than solid soil. LR 200provides this frequency for each one of them, to make the desired target detectable. However only a single frequency preset selection can be made at a time.
Desired distance and depth of search can be adjusted by the sensitivity key. Depending on the volume of the target and the ability of the operator, it can reach up to 2.500 meters in radious and 6 meters of depth (in cave detection).
The Terra Gold LR 200 is easy to use.Various selections are made from tactile keys, lighting up the corresponding red led indicators next to them.
Battery condition is easily inspected by led indicators on demand.
LR 200 is assembled within 10 seconds and consists of three parts:
- The main unit.
- The two removable BNC antennas Tr / Rx and
- A removable handle.
Compact robust design, small in size and easily transportable. Its lightweight does not tire the hand of the operator even after long hours of use .
The Terra Gold LR 200 is build featuring the latest microprocessor and component technology with low power consumption for extended use on the search field. It’s probably, the most effective and easy to use long range detector for electronic dowsing on the market today.
The On/Off switch, that turns on and shuts off the detector, has also corresponding led indicators thus providing protection against potential accidental wrong selection.
CE mark – European Conformity
FCC mark – USA Federal Communications Commission
Restriction of Use of Hazardous Substances
- Compact design
- Tactile keys: with corresponding led indicators
- Freq. select: Option 6 frequency presets: 3 for gold, silver, brass or copper and cavity
- Sensitivity: 8 positions
- Batt. test: voltage with led indicator, 3 positions
- Broadcast signal form: square
- Relative humidity: 95% maximumOperating Temperature: -10° to 50° C / 14° to 122° F
- Battery: 1 x 9V alkaline
- Battery consumption: 18 mA
- Operation: 12-16 hours on a fresh 9V alkaline battery
- Maximum Depth: 6 m / 20 ft
- Maximum distance: 2.500 m / 8.200 ft
- Parts: Main unit, removable BNC antennas, removable handle
- Main unit: 15 x 6,5 x 2,5 cm / 5,9 x 2,5 x 1 in
- Weight without battery: 306 grams / 10,80 oz
- Instructions: English, Greek, Arabic, Spanish, French
- Warranty: 24 months