The world’s first diamond and moissanite tester with a replaceable tip, and a micro probe tip to authenticate diamonds as small as 0.01 carats.
The epitome of style and cutting-edge technology, Adamas diamond and moissanite tester comes with a changeable probe tip and allows you to replace any worn or damaged probe tip yourself, eradicating and reducing any equipment downtime. It can also be used with a special micro probe tip, available separately, which is able to authenticate colorless diamond melees as small as 0.01 carats.
A hallmark of design featuring a dynamic LED display and a sleek ergonomic grip, the premium choice Adamas tester is precise, reliable and made of excellent quality.
- Easy-to-use interchangeable probe tip
- Industry’s thinnest probe tip for testing colorless diamonds
- World’s only micro probe tip
- In-built memory chip for up to 500 test records
- Dynamic display with super bright micro LED for clear and distinct results
- Sleek chrome-brushed ergonomic grip
- USB port for alternative power source and connectivity
- Detects colorless diamonds, moissanites, simulants instantly with metal alert
- Accurate testing on colorless diamonds as small as 0.02 carats and diamond melees as small as 0.01 carats (with micro probe tip)
- Retractable thermoelectric probe tip that ensures constant pressure between probe and gemstone, for enhanced accuracy
- Light and portable for convenience
Power & Battery
3 x AAA alkaline batteries (approximately 12 hours of continuous use)
USB port to be used with USB cable and appropriate Presidium Universal USB Power Adaptor
Recommended Operating Conditions
Optimal Operating Temperature: 18°C – 27°C (65°F – 80°F)
Storage Temperature: 14°C – 51°C (57°F – 124°F)
Dimensions & Weight
Width: 36mm (1.42 inches)
Height:28mm (1.10 inches)
Weight (without batteries): 85.0 grams (2.99 oz)